Balenciaga is the king of weird and wacky designs but this new clothing item might just be the worst one yet. I give you, the towel skirt.
- How to Share and Watch Videos on X: To share a video on Twitter: 1. Tap the camera icon from the top menu or swipe left from the timeline to quickly access the camera. 2. Press and hold the capture button to record a video. 3. You can add additional Tweet content and location if desired. 4. Tap Tweet when you’re ready to post or tap Add to thread to connect the video with your last Tweet, then tap Add to share.
- Is Former Miss Universe Judge Emily Austin Transgender?
- Hook Bleezy, A Multi-talented Football Coach has Unexpectedly died from a Heart Attack
- Heartless Stepmother Faces Backlash for Photoshopping Stepson out of Family Photo
- Uncover the Shocking Truth: Watch the Full Video of the Ride Snaps in Half Incident Here! Don’t Miss Out on This Viral Sensation!
The beige cotton number literally looks like you’ve popped to Walmart, picked up a towel and wrapped it around your waist – but it costs $925.
Much to people’s disbelief, the item isn’t a joke. It’s a real skirt from the fashion house’s Spring 24 Collection which dropped on the website this week.
The knee-length unisex towel skirt is made of terry cotton, the description reveals. It has a regular fit with a mid-waist, two buttons inside and an adjustable belt.
Great, if you want to look like you’ve just got out the shower! Anyone who wears this seriously has no drip.
It’s complete with the Balenciaga logo embroidered tone-on-tone at the front apparently, but you can’t actually see that in the picture.
If you didn’t know otherwise, you’d literally think someone had forgotten to get dressed this morning. Balenciaga, what were you thinking?
Pictures of the skirt have gone viral on Twitter where everyone is dumbfounded by the bizarre design.
One person wrote: “Oh they must have run out of ideas.”
“I could get the same towel at Walmart,” said another.
A third person added: “Balenciaga is just a social experiment at this point.”
“Praying for anyone who would buy this,” someone else tweeted.
Another joked: “It’s giving BATHENCIAGA.”
Balenciaga has had some pretty wild releases, but this has got to be the worst one yet, right? Well…
The brand once released a pair of sneakers that looked like they’d been worn by a homeless man for 10 years.
Plus, they dropped a strange blue bag that reminded people of the totes you get when you shop at IKEA.
We can’t forget those rubber green Crocs-style shoes with a stiletto heel too. Seriously, who was buying those?
However, I think the towel skirt might just top them all!