- Sudden Loss! David Sprague Obituary: Reflecting on the Extraordinary Life of a Remarkable Individual
- Hosea Harkness Obituary: Uncovering the Enduring Legacy of a Manhattan Community Icon
- Gil Soriano Obituary; Anna Liza Director Gil Soriano Has Passed Away.
- Gage Hendrickson Car Accident: Westminster College student identified as victim in fatal Youngstown, OH car accident
- Tragic news! Ashton Maughan Car Accident: Tragic Loss Leaves Port St. Lucie Community in Shock
Trista Dettrey Obituary York, PA: 38-year-old woman killed in two-motorcycle crash in York County.
One woman died in a weekend collision involving two motorcycles that happened on Saturday in the 500 block of York Road, according to the police.
According to police, the rider lost control, crossed over to the other side of the road, and collided with another rider. Trista Dettrey, 38, was subsequently identified by the York County Coroner’s Office. Dettrey was declared deceased at the crash scene, according to the coroner.
The other motorcycle rider who was hit did not sustain injuries.
According to the York County Coroner’s Office, on Monday, December 18, an autopsy will take place.
The accident is still being looked into by the police.
York is a city in southern Pennsylvania. Downtown, the Historical Society Museum displays fine art, furniture and tall-case clocks. Nearby is the Victorian-era Bonham House. The Agricultural and Industrial Museum explores the city’s farming and manufacturing past. The Colonial Complex includes a mid-1700s home, a courthouse and the Golden Plough Tavern. The area’s vineyards are part of the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail.