- Sad News: Francisco Ciatso Obituary – Pro Wrestler and Head Trainer Passes Away, Cause Unrevealed. Remembering Francisco Ciatso
- A Tragic Loss! Marcus Pierce Obituary News: Man in Marshville North Carolina and Union County, NC Worker Dies Unexpectedly
- News! Jasper van Gerwen Obituary: Grieving the Loss of Renowned Bass Player, Fondly Remembered by Friends and Family
- Roy Stebbings’ obituary: Celebrating the Life and Enduring Love of Roy Stebbings, A Legacy of Devotion and Family Bonds.
- Kevin Barnett Obituary: Remembering Kevin Barnett’s Life in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, A Facebook Post That Echoes Beyond Mundane Content.
Stoneham, MA Car Accident: 34-year-old woman dead after Wednesday morning rollover crash on Interstate 93.
In relation to a tragic collision that occurred on Wednesday morning on Interstate 93 in Stoneham, Massachusetts, state police are looking for an SUV.
According to MassDOT, the three-vehicle collision occurred in a northbound lane close to Exit 25 shortly before 9 a.m.
A 34-year-old woman, identified as victim of the collision, according to Massachusetts State Police, was ejected from one of the Nissan Rogues. Her identity remains undisclosed.
The other car that was in the area at the time of the incident is thought to have been a dark-colored small SUV that resembled a Nissan Rogue or a Subaru Crosstrek. State Police are trying to identify this vehicle.
Between 8:25 and 8:40 a.m., according to state police, the car was being driven erratically and at a high speed on I-93 north near Medford and Stoneham.
Call Trooper CJ Murgo at the State Police Detective Unit for Middlesex County at 781-897-6609 or the State Police-Medford Barracks at 781-396-0100 if you observed the car or have any information.
Stoneham is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, nine miles north of downtown Boston. Its population was 23,244 at the 2020 census. Its proximity to major highways and public transportation offers convenient access to Boston and the North Shore coastal region and beaches of Massachusetts.