- Joseph Dalessandro Arrested: Haddon Heights Teacher, Joseph Dalessandro Arrested For Child Porn Distribution
- Isabelle Thomas Obituary: Tragedy Strikes as Isabelle Thomas, Wife of Killers Of The Flower Moon’s Bradley Thomas, Passes Away by Suicide.
- Hot News! Kendra Murphy Car Accident: South Bend, Indiana left Kendra Murphy dead. The heartbreaking incident sent shockwaves throughout the streets.
- Tragic loss! Nelly Jean Batchilder’s obituary news: Cause of death? What happened to Nelly Jean Batchilder? A Heartbreaking Farewell: Remembering Nelly Jean Batchilder
- Frank Bankston Car Accident: Tragic Car Accident Claims the Life of 78-Year-Old Texas Man
Riordan Powell Obituary Colorado: Victims identified in double-fatality crash near Broomfield high school.
Tuesday’s collision that left two individuals dead and one critically injured is being investigated by Broomfield Police.
According to police, the incident happened at the intersection of Main Street and Miramonte Boulevard, which is behind Broomfield High School, just before 1:20 p.m. on Tuesday, December 12, 2023.
Police said that the two fatalities were from the same vehicles and included an adult and a minor. Police said the seriously injured victim was operating a different vehicle in the collision. They brought that person to a hospital.
🚨TRAFFIC ADVISORY/ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
All of Main St. is closed from 10th Ave. to 136th Ave. and Miramonte Blvd. is closed at Main St. for a crash involving multiple vehicles. Please avoid the area if possible. pic.twitter.com/t6mYNkzTr5
— Broomfield Police (@BroomfieldPD) December 12, 2023
One of the deceased victims has been unofficially identified as Riordan Powell.
According to Broomfield Police, the collision caused a section of Main Street to close for many hours. Before 6:30 p.m., the road reopened.
Broomfield is a consolidated city and county located in the U.S. state of Colorado. Broomfield has a consolidated government which operates under Article XX, Sections 10–13 of the Constitution of the State of Colorado.