- Maureen Jordan Obituary, Family And Friends Mourn Maureen Jordan
- A Beacon of Light! Henry Dinah Obituary: Reflecting on the Life and Legacy of Henry Dinah
- Ivan Leftley Obituary: Commemorating the Visionary Legacy of Mr. Leftley, Esteemed Founder and Inspirational Leader Remembered Fondly.
- Edward Gray Obituary: State University Professor, Edward Gray of Tallahassee, FL is Dead
- Shocking! 86 Year Old Woman Patricia Sheppard Of Laurel Maryland Died In A Pedestrian Collision, Shocked and Unbelievable Relatives
After collapsing on stage during a performance on Wednesday, Brazilian gospel singer Pedro Henrique passed away.
The 30-year-old unexpectedly collapsed in front of his band at a concert hall in the northeastern city of Feira de Santana while singing his song “Vai Ser Tão Lindo” at a religious event that was being carried live online.
While the audience gaped in disbelief, attendees hurried over to assist the vocalist right away.
After being brought to a neighboring clinic, Henrique’s death was officially declared.
Radio 93 was informed by Henrique’s record label, Todah Music, that the singer had experienced a severe heart attack.
‘These are very difficult situations in life for which we have no explanation,’ Todah Music said in an Instagram post. ‘We just need to understand that the will of God prevails.’
Henrique was characterized on the record label as “a cheerful young man, a friend to all.” child alone. a current spouse and an extremely committed parent.
Henrique leaves behind a daughter, Zoe, who was born on October 19, and a wife, Suilan Barreto.
As of Thursday, gospel influencer Barreto has not released any statements to the public.
Several hours before he ascended the stage at the private church ceremony, Henrique made light of his tired state.
‘I’m tired, I’m tired,’ he told one of his friends. ‘That why I want fame. I’m tired.’
Henrique has been singing since he was three years old. In 2015, he started doing live shows after uploading multiple songs to his YouTube page.
He joined a local band, with which he played for three years, releasing one album, “Grande é o Senhor.”
After the band disbanded in 2019, Henrique started a solo career and released his debut single, “Não Falhou.”