Carol Ann (Dee) Nutter, 74, died peacefully on Monday, December 11, 2023, at the High Pointe Hospice House in Haverhill, Massachusetts surrounded by her loving family. She was the beloved wife of the late William R. Nutter, Jr. with whom she shared 46 years of marriage prior to his passing in July of 2016.
- Dan Strick Illinois Car Accident: Fatalities Reported as Three Lives Lost in Tragic Dan Ryan Highway Collision, Investigation Ongoing.
- Hot News! Amy Hiley Obituary: Wauwatosa Resident’s Tragic Demise During Bouldy Home Nursery Desert Rose Sale Leaves Community in Grief.
- Everlie Poulsen Obituary: Delta, Utah Mourns Loss of Heather Poulsen’s Daughter, Remembering Everlie’s Life with Fondness.
- chloe pearson car accident castleford and Expressing concern Chloe Pearson is involved in a car accident in Castleford UK
- A Pillar of the Black Liberation Movement Died at 79
Carol was born in Concord, Massachusetts on May 25, 1949, and was the daughter of the late James H. Dee, Jr. and Florence (Prendergast) Dee. She attended schools in the Concord, MA School System and was a graduate of Concord Carlisle High School.
In her early years, she worked as a Nanny and was trained as an LNA however most recently, she was employed as a sales associate at Michael’s in Nashua.
In her free time, Carol enjoyed gardening and listening to music. Her favorite decades of music were the 60’s and 70’s including artists like Dan Fogelberg and Chicago. She was an avid shopper and loved to browse stores often. She even shared her love of shopping with her granddaughter. She liked to collect Pewter pieces and Fenton Glass. Above all, her most cherished time was spent with her family, who she loved deeply.
Carol is survived by her three children, Christina Grant and her husband Paul, Scott Nutter and his wife Marianne, and Brigitte Darton and her husband Douglas; her six grandchildren, Mattison Darton and his wife Bianca, Ashley Grant, Tarik “TJ” Darton, Kevon Darton and his fiancé Anya Gonzalez, Drew Nutter and Grace Nutter. She is also survived by her three great-grandchildren, Evelyn Darton, Denver Darton, and Dallas Darton; as well as her six siblings and several nieces and nephews.
Relatives and friends are invited to Carol’s visitation on SATURDAY, December 16th from 3 until 4:45 PM at ROCHETTE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATION SERVICES, 21 Kinsley Street, Nashua. Her Funeral Service will follow in the Funeral Home at 4:45 PM. Her interment will be held privately at the New Hampshire State Veteran Cemetery, 110 Daniel Webster Hwy, Boscawen, NH.
To send flowers
to the family or plant a tree
in memory of Carol Ann Nutter, please visit our floral store.