- Jihad Kouk Car Accident: Investigation Continues in Tinley Park Crash, Victim Identified in Chicago, IL Car Accident.
- Marisa Janin Obituary: Heartbreaking Incident Shakes Community, 14-Year-Old Ends Life Amid Relentless Social Media Bullying Tragedy.
- Jarrod Bresky Obituary-Death News; Son Of Robin Bresky, Jarrod Bresky Passes Away
- Otto Wallin Wife: Who is Leilah Diong?
- Doug Morea Death: What Was His Cause of Death? Remembering the legacy of Doug Morea
Lancefield Car Accident: 53-year-old driver dead, 3 injured in Saturday crash near Shannons Road.
Police in Kyneton are still looking into what happened in Lancefield on Saturday after a deadly crash.
According to authorities, at about 12.30 am, emergency services were dispatched to a single car collision on Notmans Lane, close to Shannons Road.
According to the police, the silver Ford Ranger lost control and struck a concrete bridge and a culvert. The 53-year-old Lancefield driver passed away at the site.
Three passengers, a man from Clarkefield, age 35, a woman from Lancefield, age 53, and a woman from Clarkfield, age 44, are still being treated at the hospital.
Anyone with dashcam footage or information regarding the collision is encouraged to get in touch with Crime Stoppers at 1800 333 000 or www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.
Lancefield is a town in the Shire of Macedon Ranges local government area in Victoria, Australia 69 kilometres (43 mi) north of the state capital, Melbourne and had a population of 2,743 at the 2021 census.