- John Brotheron Obituary: Remembering John Brotheron, A Beloved Pitmaster and Community Advocate
- Death News! Christian Mazzariello Obituary: Lehigh University Student and Musician Christian Mazzariello has passed away
- Walmart Tomah death, cause of death and obituary: A Tragic Incident at Walmart Tomah Highlights the Urgency of Suicide Prevention
- Earle Van Obituary-Death News; Victim, Earle Van Passes Away After A Grueling 15 Year Battle With Addiction
- Tragedy Strikes: D.J. Lynch Obituary, 29, Found Dead After Missing Report, Devoted Husband and Community Member Passes Unexpectedly.
Lake County Car Accident: Victims identified in triple-fatality crash involving dump truck on County 33 and Bridges Road.
A deadly collision that happened in Lake County on Tuesday afternoon is being investigated by the Florida Highway Patrol.
The FHP said that an SUV and a dump truck collided just before 2:00 p.m. on County 33 and Bridges Road, resulting in the deaths of three people.
According to FHP, the SUV was stopped on Bridges Road facing east when the dump truck approached. The SUV entered the intersection directly in front of the dump truck, causing the vehicle’s front to collide with the SUV’s right side, FHP said.
Following that, according to the FHP, both cars veered off the road and into the northeast shoulder of CR 33 and Bridges Road, where they crashed into some trees.
The names of the deceased victims in the collision on Tuesday night were not made public by FHP. However, the a man from Grand Island, 47 years old, was identified as the SUV’s driver. A 32-year-old Orlando resident and a 35-year-old Longwood resident were the two passengers. According to FHP, the dump truck driver was not taken from the site after sustaining minor injuries.
Investigations into this crash are still ongoing.