- Emmanuelle Debeve Obituary-Death News; Danton actress Died By Suicide By Jumping Into The Seine Following Sexual Abuse
- Ross Anderson Obituary LaSalle Ontario, Man and Saunders Secondary School Alumnus, Died from Heart Attack
- Christo Stratos Obituary: Westbrook, Maine Mourns the Passing of a Resident – Remembering a Legacy of Love and Community.
- Tragic Loss! Jamie Clayton Obituary: Bardstown, KY, and Bethlehem High School Mourn Student’s Heartbreaking Suicide.
- An unexpected loss! James Gallagher Obituary: Fond Remembrance and Loving Tribute to Cherished Memory of James Gallagher, Amidst an Unexpected Loss.
After a three-vehicle collision in Ballymena on Friday, December 8, Coleraine resident Katya Watson, 22, was left in critical condition.
One of five sisters and a twin, Ms. Watson passed away on Wednesday.
“Officers attended, alongside our colleagues from other emergency services and first aid was provided at the scene,” Detective Sergeant McIvor from the PSNI said on Thursday.
“Sadly, the driver of the Corsa has since passed away from her injuries in hospital”.
“She was 22-year-old Katya Watson from the Coleraine area.”
Ms. Watson attended Coleraine’s Loreto College in the past.
The Friends of Loreto association, which is made up of staff, parents, and previous students, sent prayers for Ms. Watson on Facebook.
“Please pray for our dear past pupil, Katya Watson, who has tragically passed away on 13th December 2023 as a result of an accident,” stated the statement. It continued: “May she rest in Peace.”
The young woman’s previous elementary school, DH Christie Memorial Primary School, also sent a message expressing their “deep regret” at her demise.
Slaughtmanus GAC, a Derry GAA club, sent their sympathies to Ms. Watson’s family in the meantime.
“It is with sincere heartfelt sadness the club announce the death of Katya Watson aged 22,” the organization wrote.
The facts behind the three-car incident involving Ms. Watson’s silver Vauxhall Corsa, a grey BMW 430D, and a blue Volvo XC90 are still being looked into by police.
The incident happened on Friday, December 8 at approximately 12:15 p.m. on the Lisnevenagh Road in Ballymena.