- Two Kingston High School Students Killed in State Route 28 Crash
- Terrence Floyd Obituary: Former Wisconsin Badgers CB Terrence Floyd dies suddenly
- Natalie Zemon Davis obituary
- Karina Abreu Obituary-Death News; Resident Of The Bronx, New York, Karina Abreu Passes Away
- Hot News! Tribute to Darin Redden Suicide: Remembering Battle Pirates’ Lucifer and His Profound Legacy in Florida.
Jennifer Spargimino Car Accident – Obituary News: 34-year-old charged after deadly Sunday morning crash on I-40 in Knoxville.
Following a fatal collision on I-40 early on Sunday morning, December 10th, the Knoxville Police Department have now confirmed that a woman had been charged.
KPD responded to an injury crash on I-40 East near I-640 in west Knoxville around 1:20 a.m. According to police, a Subaru car struck a Prius that was driving east on I-40 while it was traveling west in the eastbound lanes.
Ellen Rideout, 34, has been identified by police as the driver of the Subaru. The Prius’ 84-year-old passenger, Jennifer Spargimino, was transferred to the UT Medical Center and declared dead soon after, while the driver was uninjured, according to KPD.
According to KPD, Rideout was taken into custody, charged with DUI and vehicular homicide, and lodged at the Roger D. Wilson Detention Facility.
KPD is still investigating the crash.
Knoxville is a city on the Tennessee River in eastern Tennessee. Downtown, the Market Square district has 19th-century buildings with shops and restaurants. The Museum of East Tennessee History has interactive exhibits plus regional art, textiles and Civil War artifacts. James White’s Fort, built by the Revolutionary War captain, includes the reconstructed 1786 log cabin that was Knoxville’s first permanent building.