- Alex gruetzmacher oshkosh wi and The Oshkosh community mourns the loss of Alex as captured in the heartfelt obituary
- Death News! Susan Pulcher Obituary: Collingdale Fire Company Mourns Loss of Dedicated Life Member, a Remarkable Leader.
- Sudden Loss! Hal Porter Obituary News: Inverness, FL Mourns Citrus County Fairgrounds Manager’s Untimely Passing, A Community-Wide Loss Felt Deeply
- Sean Fraser Obituary News: Is Criminal Defence Lawyer at Risen, Inch & Fraser in Oshawa, Ontario, Sean Fraser Dead or Alive?
- Shoked! Armando Velasquez Obituary: Remembering a Beloved Figure
Hans Greger, the 78-year-old honorary chairman of the Swedish Ju-Jitsu Association, passed suddenly following a protracted illness.
Hans Greger began his judo and ju-jutsu training in 1963 and 1967, respectively. In July 1970, he earned his first degree in ju-jutsu, and in 2008, Easter Camp awarded him his tenth degree. He studied karate and aikido as well. Hans Greger began training in Lidingö Ju-jutsuklubb in 1983 and Budokwai Stockholm as his primary training locations.
Hans Greger has worked on numerous ju-jutsu tasks both domestically and abroad over the years. From 1973 to 1998, he chaired the Ju-jutsu branch of the Swedish Budo Association.
The Swedish Ju-jutsu Association, which Hans Greger worked as style director of from the beginning, was chaired by him from 1991 until 2022. The Ju-jutsu Kai style was organized by the association in 1999. Since its founding in 1970, he has graded more than 2,500 new black belts and higher dan grades as a member of the national grading committee.
The International Ju-jitsu Federation was created on the foundation of the European Ju-jitsu Federation, which Hans Greger co-founded in 1977. Prince Bertil presented him with the highest award of merit from the National Sports Confederation in 1987.
May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace