- Sudden Loss! Erin Philyaw Obituary: Remembering a Bright Light in Chicago’s High School Community
- [Hot news] Jadu Kakati obituary: Mourning the passing of veteran journalist Jadu Kakati who passed away in Assam
- Tragic News! Mortgage Closer Obituary: Remembering April Peirce, Colleague and Friend Mourned After Sudden Departure – Tragic News.
- Christophe Boesch Obituary: Primatologist & founder of Tai Chimpanzee
- Frank Farian Obituary: Shocking Passing of Renowned German Singer, Songwriter, and Music Producer Behind Milli Vanilli and Boney M.
Gage Hendrickson Obituary: Westminster College student identified as victim in fatal Youngstown, OH car accident.
Gage Hendrickson died tragically as a result of injuries sustained in a road traffic collision, an online obituary announced on Wednesday, December 13, 2023.
The details concerning the circumstances surrounding the crash are yet to be released, as investigations continue.
Gage attended Westminster College, a liberal arts college in New Wilmington, PA.
Social Media Tributes
Thoughts and prayers to Gage’s family and friends.
Words fall short of expressing our grief for your loss, as we mourn with family and friends for this great loss. We are truly sorry to hear of the loss of this promising being. Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you. Please receive our heartfelt condolences.
Feel free to drop condolences messages and prayers for the family and friends of the deceased as it will go a very long way at this difficult time of theirs.
Youngstown is a city in and county seat of Mahoning County, Ohio, United States. At the 2020 census, it had a population of 60,068, making it the 11th-most populous city in Ohio. It is a principal city of the Youngstown–Warren metropolitan area, which had a population of 430,591 in 2020, making it the seventh-largest metro area in Ohio and 125th-largest metro area in the U.S.