Darrell King Obituary Montana: Big Horn County Sheriff killed in head-on crash on U.S. Highway 212.
- Durham Cameron Neville Obituary: Shocking Accident Claims Life of Beloved Individual – Heartbreaking Video Goes Viral
- Franz Reichelt Death Video: From Eiffel Tower In First Ever Parachute Suit Test The Talks Today
- Frankie Valli Net Worth: A Musical Icon’s Journey to Stardom The Talks Today
- Is Brett Taylor Jewish? Brett Taylor’s religion? The Talks Today
- Ricky Canty Obitiuary; Famous Prostester ‘Ricky on the Roof’ dies At 74.
Late on Sunday afternoon, Big Horn County Sheriff Darrell King, 55, lost his life in a two-vehicle collision.
The Montana Highway Patrol reports that the deadly collision occurred at approximately 5 p.m. on U.S. Highway 212 close to the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument. On Monday morning, Lucille Yarlott, King’s mother confirmed the tragic news.
As of Monday morning, the police had not released an official crash report, but according to Yarlott, her son passed away in a head-on collision with a semi-trailer.
“With heavy hearts, we at the Rosebud County Sheriff’s Office mourn the passing of our esteemed colleague, Sheriff Darrell King of Big Horn County. Sheriff King was a true embodiment of unwavering dedication and unwavering compassion, leaving a memorable mark on the law enforcement community and the lives he touched in his short time as Sheriff. May he rest in peace and we will continue to keep his family, both badge and blood, in our prayers and thoughts,” Rosebud County Sheriff’s Office wrote in a social media post.
King was elected sheriff last year and took the oath of office in January. Yarlott stated that her son, who participated in Operation Desert Storm and the U.S. Marine Corps, spent the majority of his career in police enforcement.
According to Yarlott, King spent his career as an Arizonan prosecutor for the Lame Deer and also held positions with the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the La Paz County Sheriff’s Office.