- Kody Piper Obituary: Shocking News – Unexpected Passing of 35-Year-Old Leaves Community in Grief and Disbelief.
- Stoneham, MA Car Accident: 34-year-old woman dead after Wednesday morning rollover crash on Interstate 93
- DeLindsey Hicks Terrelll Obituary: In Loving Memory of DeLindsey Hicks Terrellll, A Beloved Individual’s Departure Leaves a Community in Mourning
- Sudden Loss! Marcus Smiley Obituary: Littleton, Colorado Mourns Passing of Beloved Resident – Remembering Commitment to Service and Excellence
- Death News! Victor Lea Obituary: Allentown PA Resident and Esteemed Attorney Passes Away Unexpectedly, Leaving a Void in Community.
At the age of 68, Camden Toy, a recurrent performer on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, lost his battle with pancreatic cancer.
On December 11, Toy passed away at his California home in the evening. Friends posted a notice of his passing on Facebook (via SciFi.radio). His partner, Bethany Henderson, disclosed that he was diagnosed with cancer in February 2022 and has been battling it for the past two years. Henderson wrote on December 8 that “we were very hopeful for, at least, a longer and more fruitful time on planet Earth, for many reasons.”
“Even the more recent challenges felt more like a hiccup in progress. Unfortunately, it looks like we’ve reached the end of the road with the doctor’s treatments. His condition has declined a lot in the last 2 months and tremendously in the last several days.”
Henderson said that Toy’s sickness was not known to the general public, adding, “Unfortunately, this may be new and shocking news to many of his fans. He chose, for many reasons, not to announce his illness publicly.” Please know that I, along with him, really sorry for this and how much we have both appreciated you all.
In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Toy specialized in playing demons and monsters, including several fan favorites like Gnarl, the Ubervamp, and one of the Gentlemen in the Emmy-nominated episode “Hush.” He also made an appearance as the Prince of Lies, a vampire, in the television spin-off Angel.