- Tragic Loss! Wayne PA Stabbing Scene: Unveiling Details of the Horrifying Incident in Serene Neighborhood
- Jennell Jaquays, An American Game Designer, Passed Away, A Trailblazer in the Gaming World
- Ken Ayers: Remembering the Beloved Master Craftsman in the Automotive Community
- Hot News! Ashleigh Anderson Obituary: Seymour, IN: What happened to CVS Pharmacist Ashleigh Anderson before his death in 2021?
- Shannon Skelton Obituary, New Zealand, Visionary Leader’s Passing Mourned, Bidding Farewell to a Pioneer and Legend
Caleb Paul Vogtlin Obituary San Antonio, TX: Motorcyclist dead after crashing into concrete barrier on North Side.
San Antonio police confirmed that a motorcyclist lost control of his vehicle and crashed on the North Side early on Sunday morning, killing him.
The single-vehicle collision occurred about 2:15 in the morning.
The motorcyclist, now identified by SAPD as Caleb Paul Vogtlin, was attempting to take the Bulverde Road exit while riding an eastbound 2013 Yamaha motorcycle on N. Loop 1604.
The motorcycle redirected into a street sign when Vogtlin struck a concrete barrier on the right side of the ramp. Officers reported that Vogtlin was thrown from the motorcycle by the impact.
Vogtlin was taken in critical condition by emergency personnel to a nearby hospital, where he eventually passed away from his wounds.
According to SAPD, the deadly motorcycle collision is still being looked into.
San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. HemisFair Park’s 750-ft. Tower of the Americas overlooks the city.