Andre Braugher, who starred as Captain Raymond Holt in the hit comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine and as Detective Frank Pembleton in Homicide: Life on the Street, has died aged 61. The actor died on Monday after a brief illness, his publicist confirmed. Instantly recognisable for his deep voice, Braugher came to fame on the NBC drama Homicide: Life on the Street, which ran from 1992 to 1998. He won an Emmy for his portrayal of the tenacious, arrogant Detective Frank Pembleton in 1998
- Death News! Rick Neale Resident Alien Obituary: Seeking Answers to the Passing of Beloved Teammate, Rick Neale, in Fond Remembrance
- Tragic Loss! Holly Kress Obituary: Fond Farewell to Beloved Green Bay Resident, Remembering Holly Kress with Love.
- Shocking News! Malachi Ross Obituary: Reflecting on the Iconic Journey of Boxing Legend Mourned Globally, Amidst Shocking News.
- Shannon XU Naperville North Obituary: Ohio State Buckeyes Football Player Passed Away
- Tragic loss! Marceau Gannard Accident: What Happened? A Tribute to the Promising Life Cut Short,A Promising Young Man’s Tragic Passing Leaves Community in Sorrow,a vibrant and talented 21
Andre Braugher, Brooklyn Nine-Nine actor, dies aged 61