- Unexpected Tragedy! Darrin Thurman Obituary: Seeking Answers to the Sudden Passing of US Army Veteran Darrin Thurman.
- Urbandale, Iowa Mourns: Matthew Harper Obituary – Beloved Show Choir Member & Middle School Teacher.
- Paul Bourne‘The Surfer’ Obituary: Honoring the Beloved Surfer’s Legacy in the Rallying Community
- Scott Gardner Obituary: Paying Tribute to a Devoted Member of Our Driving Family, Fondly Remembering Scott Gardner with Respect.
- Shayne Forrester Obituary-Death; Deportee Who Blamed Australian Govt For His Terminal Cancer Has Passed Away.
After being reported missing some months ago, a girl of 15 years old was discovered earlier this week in South Shore, where she had been found dead from strangling.
When the police arrived to the residence located in the 7200 block of South Phillips Avenue at 7:24 p.m. on Tuesday, they discovered the body of a female victim inside.
It was on Wednesday that the office of the Cook County Medical Examiner identified the deceased as Amarise Parker, who was 15 years old. The cause of her death was determined to be a homicide, and the investigators stated that she died of asphyxiation from strangulation.
When Amarise was reported missing on August 31st, the Chicago Police Department issued a missing persons alert for her. The previous day was the last time anyone had seen her.
Amarise was reported missing from the 10900 block of South Wood Street in Morgan Park, according to the police at the time. Following her return from school, she had left her residence, and she had not been seen or heard from since.
Late on Wednesday, the police said that there was no one in custody in connection with the matter, and detectives are currently conducting an investigation.